Private Yoga Instructor
“Yoga opens up the possibility of connecting to what we already have — to who we already are.”
A Personal Journey From Within
Imagine you’re in a quiet safe space, holding a yoga pose feeling calm and peaceful.
You’re completely present and in
It’s only you and your body holding sacred time for the unique individual that you are.
Drawing up powerful energy from within, trusting your intuition to follow through on anything that you set out to achieve.
It’s just you…powerful, self-actualized, liberated and free.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
What is possible by the end of this journey?
You have the confidence to practice on your own knowing that your body is safe and in good alignment.
You amplify your ability to be still, calm your mind and reduce anxiety on those days when life can get a bit stressful.
And since you know that you have to do your own inner work FIRST before you can support others at the level you KNOW you are capable of.
You become more aware of your body and grow a new appreciation for how amazing your body is, lifting your confidence leaving you feeling down right sexy.
You’ll also walk your talk and tend to your own inner world – making the time for nourishing soul-care… as you expand your capacity to deepen your intuition.
You’ll see an improvement in your strength, flexibility and posture, freeing you from pain and leaving you feeling amazing.
Your energy levels will skyrocket allowing you to step into your power, be there for your loved ones and strive to reach your biggest goals.
Say Goodbye to Doubt!
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
“I’m not flexible enough to do yoga”
This is the most common reason why people don’t want to try yoga.
It’s no wonder seeing the social media driven yoga accounts today posting difficult advanced poses that are not accessible to the everyday person and can often be intimidating to those new to yoga.
Yoga is not about being flexible enough, good enough or holding the perfect pose.
Yoga is about removing any judgment and letting us be present to who we are now.
Being compassionate and fully self-accepting of who and where you are right now.
“I don’t have good enough balance”
This one makes sense and not to fear because with the right support and practice it will only improve.
“I’m bad at meditating/quieting my mind”
Quietening the mind and chatter is a struggle for all people especially with the fast paced lifestyle our culture has adapted.
Yoga gives you the space to quieten your mind by focusing on your breath in each posture, allowing you to become present and still.
When we are fully present, there is no room for our thoughts to be either in the past or the future, only in the now.
Yoga isn’t about being good at meditating, it’s about using what you learn on the mat and discovering how you can personally use it in your own life.
“I’m not a spiritual person”
Spirituality is a large part of yoga but it does not have to be part of an individual’s practice.
This journey is completely different for each individual and if you don’t want the spiritual side, you don’t have to have it.
It’s ok to have your practice only ASANA (posture) based.
“Yoga is too feminine”
Yoga is all about balance, including the balance of masculine and feminine energies within each individual.
Many male athletes, entrepreneurs, and celebrities are embracing this fact, helping them to improve performance with the help of yoga.
Step Into Your Power – Why Private Yoga?
Carving out time regularly to practice yoga not only gives you much deserved me-time and relaxation.
It improves your physical well-being, mental health, emotional health and reduces stress.
Yoga is a personal journey and an incredible way to feel empowered by getting to know your body and mind on a deeper level.
Whether you are craving a challenging session for a ‘lean and strong body’ or a ’tension-releasing stretch’ session after a stressful day.
I will help guide you on your journey with tailor-made classes to meet your individual needs.
Private yoga is a great way to ease into yoga if you’re nervous or still on the fence about yoga being a good fit for you.
One to one sessions could be an ideal solution if you wish to find an effective way to unwind and de-stress in a safe space.
Yes I am Interested
How Yoga Can Benefit You
The benefits of yoga provide both instant gratification and lasting transformation.
- Get lean and fit while improving your strength and flexibility, giving yourself the opportunity for your best body yet.
- Yoga helps relieve stress and declutters the mind, helping you to become more focused and effective.
- Yoga can help you to find stillness, feel serene and calm in a world consumed with chaos.
- Making time for self-care raises your happiness levels pushing you to be, do and have more.
- Yoga creates a safe space for you to explore the mind-body-soul connection and expand your capacity to deepen your intuition.
- Yoga boosts immunity, improves organ function and maintains a healthy nervous system for an energy filled life.
- Promotes a healthier more conscious lifestyle
- Improves your sleep leaving you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed in the morning and much more….
And if you’ve been running nonstop these days and your body, mind or soul are run down, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to step outside your everyday routine and sink deep into your inner knowing and rejuvenate yourself.
This journey is TOTALLY for you if…
- you’ve never tried yoga and want to start your yoga journey in a safe space
- you’ve been doing yoga for a little while and want to develop a home practice that allows you to deepen your practice
- You prefer to work one to one to receive maximum benefit from your workouts
- you want the opportunity to allow yourself to truly connect with the deepest aspects of yourself
- You want to work at your own pace in your yoga practice in alignment with your goals.
- You’re looking to gain awareness of patterns and habits causing pain and unbalance in your health and other aspects of your life.
This journey is NOT for you if….
- You aren’t willing to take a leap of faith.
- You don’t want to do your own inner work and overcome your own beliefs.
- You’re attached to blaming outside circumstances for your happiness and success.
- You enjoy making excuses, being negative or defensive.
- You take more than you give.
- Personal growth and major breakthroughs bore you.
- Time doesn’t bother you and being late is normal for you.
- You aren’t willing to open up to new possibilities – and get a little sweaty along the way.
I’m totally in!
Got Questions? I’d love to hear from you.
Send an email and I’ll get in touch with you within 24hrs.
Mobile: 07377 773428